The Club Series will look to crown the champion Club over the Ocean6 season.
The Club Series structure will fuel inter-club competition, with rival clubs going head to head in a bid to claim the number one position.
An array of individual and team results will be included to reveal the most outstanding club at each event.
1st Club overall = $15k
2nd Club overall = $5k
3rd Club overall = $2.5k
Current Club Series Leader board
|Alexandra Headland SLSC||3247|
|BMD Northcliffe SLSC||2914|
|Currumbin Beach Vikings SLSC||2310|
|Mermaid Beach A.E.M.E SLSC Inc||1982|
|Noosa Heads SLSC||1814|
1. INDIVIDUAL EVENTS; clubs will nominate 8 competitors that are eligible for points in the Club Series from their individual races.
– Clubs may select any number of male or female competitors within their 8 nominations
– Only the highest placed athlete of the 8 selected competitors will be eligible for points in each race.
-Competitors selected for their Club Series team will still be eligible to accrue individual event points
2. TEAM EVENTS; each clubs A Team will be eligible for series points.
-All competitors racing in clubs “A” Team must be clearly marked on upper arm with Black Marker.
-No competitor substitutions may be made between Heats and Finals.
3. NOMINATION CUT-OFF; individual must be nominated prior to each round.
– Clubs must submit Team lists to O6 admin in person or to email@example.com before the first event starts for round 1.
– Teams failing to nominate will receive automatically nominated points for the first 8 athletes according to alphabetical order of surnames.
– Teams with less than 8 entries in an event do not need to nominate and will still be eligible for points.
4. ATHLETE CHANGES; clubs may adjust their selected Club Series team before each round of the Ocean6 Series
-Clubs will have the opportunity to nominate the same or different competitors at each round.
– Clubs may change nominations until cut off time for each round but must do so before the first event starts
5. POINTS; points will be scored in the OPEN events ONLY for the male and female
-Nutri-Grain Ironperson, Surf Race, Run Swim Run, First National Real Estate Board Race, Ski Race, Beach Sprints, Beach Flags, Taplin Relays, Board Relays, Ski Relays, and Double Ski (open and mixed)
-The points allocated for the Club Series will reflect the same point score as detailed in each of the race descriptions;
For events with;
>40 competitors = points allocated for 20 results
>20 competitors = points allocated for 10 results
>10 competitors = points allocated for 8 results
<10 competitors = points allocated for 4 results
6. OVERALL; O6 administion will tally the relevant points from each team above to create event totals. Each clubs best 3 event totals will be tallied together to rank overall club series winners.